Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jeweled Scarab's Legs Messed Up For 5+ Years

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
The Jeweled Scarab's legs are more than a little glitchy, and they've been that way since the say it was released. it's similar to the Yuletide Parade Truck's exhaust being a bunch of brown squares at release except this issue has been going on for a little over half a decade now and it has yet to be fixed.

This issue was addressed by Mew Masuki back in September of 2016,
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/a-gigantic-load-of-bugs-8ad6a42756e4cd2b0156f2a894b907fa
and they expressed almost identical feelings to the ones I felt.

It's been addressed by me and many others throughout the years but apparently it hasn't drummed up enough support from the community to be addressed yet, that is why I have taken to posting here to try and drum up some support for the un-bugging of this classic bug. I honestly adore the mount but I have to hide it away in my house to spare myself the sinking gut feeling I get every time see it's legs when riding it. I had hopes that this issue would've been noticed (as it's kind of obvious) when KingsIsle decided to release the Jeweled Wings Bundle, but sadly the problem wasn't noticed.

I was told in my support ticket's response "If you have feedback or suggestions, we highly encourage you to discuss these on our message boards. The more visibility to issues and concerns from the community, the higher the priority to getting it addressed." so that is exactly what i'm doing. I sincerely hope this post can help get this issue resolved.

- Michelle LifeLeaf

Administrator
Michelle LifeLeaf on May 31, 2020 wrote:
The Jeweled Scarab's legs are more than a little glitchy, and they've been that way since the say it was released. it's similar to the Yuletide Parade Truck's exhaust being a bunch of brown squares at release except this issue has been going on for a little over half a decade now and it has yet to be fixed.

This issue was addressed by Mew Masuki back in September of 2016,
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/a-gigantic-load-of-bugs-8ad6a42756e4cd2b0156f2a894b907fa
and they expressed almost identical feelings to the ones I felt.

It's been addressed by me and many others throughout the years but apparently it hasn't drummed up enough support from the community to be addressed yet, that is why I have taken to posting here to try and drum up some support for the un-bugging of this classic bug. I honestly adore the mount but I have to hide it away in my house to spare myself the sinking gut feeling I get every time see it's legs when riding it. I had hopes that this issue would've been noticed (as it's kind of obvious) when KingsIsle decided to release the Jeweled Wings Bundle, but sadly the problem wasn't noticed.

I was told in my support ticket's response "If you have feedback or suggestions, we highly encourage you to discuss these on our message boards. The more visibility to issues and concerns from the community, the higher the priority to getting it addressed." so that is exactly what i'm doing. I sincerely hope this post can help get this issue resolved.

- Michelle LifeLeaf
Hi Michelle! You've come to the right place, I'm glad that support told you to go here to discuss this further.

There are some issues here we're hoping to address. Apologies that they have been sort of put on the backburner. I'll check in with our team and see what's confirmed as an issue and get an update.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2015
Sorry I'm putting this comment over here. I play with crowns not membership and I can't put in my own questions.
The myth spell minotaur makes a screeching sound when it point and snorts please fix it really hurts my ears.