Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Visionary crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
Hi so I’ve had all the stuff for the visionary crafting badge for a while where you craft the tapestry to the arcanum forge but all I’m missing is the glass slivers does anyone know how to get those and I really want the dragoon armpit. I can’t find any when I farm fulgurite. I have so much of it now and have only gotten three glass slivers from it. Is there like a boss that drops it or something because it doesn’t seem to appear in the bazaar either. Thx

Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
The transmute card is also locked under the champion crafter badge which is really weird due to the fact that glass slivers are only used for one recipient and that recipient is the one that gets you the champion crafter badge.

And not armpit in my last post I meant armor. Autocorrect

Community Leader
I believe the transmute glass silver recipe is available for Champion Crafters which comes BEFORE visionary.

Isn't the visionary crafting quest one where you need to craft a weapon and not a tapestry? No glass silver required to my knowledge.

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP