Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Abysmal drop rate from Morganthe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
So I've farmed Morganthe in the past for weeks on end, finally got my myth gear, some other schools which was nice cause i then had them pre-farmed for future wizards. I've just spent about 4 days, hours on end farming morganthe and additionally spent 10k crowns on the chest spread over the days in hopes of getting the life athame, I've had 7 storm decks, 3 ice amulets, 4 storm amulets, 1 myth amulet, 2 fire amulets, an assortment of athames, and even 3 life amulets, and I've yet to see a single Life Athame, what gives? Did they reduce the drop rate to get people to hit the chest to get what they want only to still get nothing of use? This is infuriating, after already farming for weeks on my myth, to have to go through the same stress, get gear for every other school possible, except the one I'm playing... I think gear needs to be more catered to what you're playing cause this is just ridiculous.

Community Leader
It is probably just bad luck. Think about this... in the old days it took people MONTHS to get a single piece of gear to drop (athame / amulet / ring) and now you got all of that in a few days.

I still understand your frustration of course, but you can still use that for your future wizards.
Good luck for the athame! :)

Writer and Admin at Final Bastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP