Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
hi i bought recipe to craft seal of the seraphim it wont show when i go to craft it. i went back to try and buy again but it say i have it already can anyone help plz

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
marius00 on May 10, 2020 wrote:
hi i bought recipe to craft seal of the seraphim it wont show when i go to craft it. i went back to try and buy again but it say i have it already can anyone help plz
Open your recipes by typing "j", this is where your recipes are stored. find the recipe and look to see if you have all the reagents needed, then check to see if you need a certain crafting table; you'll find this by the gear icon on the recipe page ( bottom left ).
Good Luck!

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Hello!
Another issue you may be having is that certain recipes only appear with certain crafting stations. Once you start getting to the higher levels, different crafting stations serve different purposes. For example, you may need an equipment station instead of the basic station. If you are unsure which station you need, it is usually signified by the symbol next to the recipe in your crafting tab. You can also search for the recipe on the Wizard 101 Wiki, which would provide the same information. These stations are easy to find and not very expensive.
I hope this helps!

Morgan DragonRiver 130