Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nerf pips on Grendel's Amends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2018
I think the pip cost of the Grendel's Amends is way too much. It's 5 pips for only 675 hp, which is extremely little for the pip per heath contrast. It's literally 135 hp per pip, in comparison to many other life spells, like:

Satyr: 860 hp, 215 hp per pip

Fairy: 400 hp, 200 hp per pip

Dryad: 200-2800 hp, 200 hp per pip

As you can see, You should nerf the pip cost of Grendel's Amends, I would recommend putting it at 3 pips, making it at 225 hp per pip, which makes this spell much more useful. Doing this could make this look more the spell lore more attractive, and people might start spam buying the lore pack it's in at it's more efficient.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
Ultimate314 on Apr 6, 2020 wrote:
I think the pip cost of the Grendel's Amends is way too much. It's 5 pips for only 675 hp, which is extremely little for the pip per heath contrast. It's literally 135 hp per pip, in comparison to many other life spells, like:

Satyr: 860 hp, 215 hp per pip

Fairy: 400 hp, 200 hp per pip

Dryad: 200-2800 hp, 200 hp per pip

As you can see, You should nerf the pip cost of Grendel's Amends, I would recommend putting it at 3 pips, making it at 225 hp per pip, which makes this spell much more useful. Doing this could make this look more the spell lore more attractive, and people might start spam buying the lore pack it's in at it's more efficient.
Do remember that myth IS a hitting school, dealing the third most damage in the game. I don't think it would be fair to give them healing that could rival life's. Maybe down to 4 pips.

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Making Grendel's Amends a four pip myth healing spell makes sense.
4 pip 75% accurate myth 675 heal vs 90% accurate life heal 860 satyr.
Enchantable with unstoppable "or" primordial as needed.

K I please give grady Amends,Hammer,and Spin crafting recipes
and loremaster tc's to drop so we can complete our crafting these spells.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
dylan stronghand on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
Making Grendel's Amends a four pip myth healing spell makes sense.
4 pip 75% accurate myth 675 heal vs 90% accurate life heal 860 satyr.
Enchantable with unstoppable "or" primordial as needed.

K I please give grady Amends,Hammer,and Spin crafting recipes
and loremaster tc's to drop so we can complete our crafting these spells.
This is more reasonable. Less Accuracy and Less Incoming Healing but more effective to use repeatedly.

Also, it's been suggested that Dropped Spells will become available elsewhere eventually.
Loremaster TC can be crafted via Grady in Avalon
(The Loremaster TC craft isn't tedious or not necessary as you're going to need Crafting Rank to craft your Permanent Spells in the first place anyway)