Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scarydactyl and Malorian Dragon Cameras

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
In the past month, I have purchased the Prehistoric Bundle and the Malorian Dragon. I've always wanted to have these large mounts ever since they both came out but ever since I got them, there has been one issue that is shared between them that almost makes them unusable. So, whenever you equip these mounts, the camera gets placed upwards so the mount doesn't block your view. However, every time I equip these mounts, the camera goes upwards but then instantly snaps back down which, especially for the Scarydactyl, almost blocks a significant portion of my view. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Administrator
cocolate78 on Mar 18, 2020 wrote:
In the past month, I have purchased the Prehistoric Bundle and the Malorian Dragon. I've always wanted to have these large mounts ever since they both came out but ever since I got them, there has been one issue that is shared between them that almost makes them unusable. So, whenever you equip these mounts, the camera gets placed upwards so the mount doesn't block your view. However, every time I equip these mounts, the camera goes upwards but then instantly snaps back down which, especially for the Scarydactyl, almost blocks a significant portion of my view. Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?
These mounts are pretty cool aren't they? The camera issue occurs with some other of the larger mounts as well. It's something we're still trying to tackle.