Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

64 Bit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 09, 2017
any update on a 64 bit version for Mac? I can no longer open 32 bit applications.

Administrator
HirowM on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
any update on a 64 bit version for Mac? I can no longer open 32 bit applications.
Hi HirowM!

This is a great question! I'll see if I can find out. So the game won't run at all now for you due to the Mac changing it's limits to 64-bit?

Survivor
Jan 09, 2017
Sparck on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
Hi HirowM!

This is a great question! I'll see if I can find out. So the game won't run at all now for you due to the Mac changing it's limits to 64-bit?
nope doesn't even let me open the launcher, just says the developer needs to update the application

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
HirowM on Jul 10, 2019 wrote:
How do you get it to work for Mac in the first place? Just curious since you seem like you know :)

Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 09, 2017
DreamGalleon21154 on Jul 11, 2019 wrote:
How do you get it to work for Mac in the first place? Just curious since you seem like you know :)

Thanks!
I used to be able to open it regularly with some graphic bugs but now with the new OSCatalina update it is completely a dead program