Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battlemage Keep Housing Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I purchased the Battlemage Keep bundle specifically for the house, it is simply jaw dropping, however when I went to go decorate the interior of the Battlemage Keep, I found that no item could not be placed up against the wall like you are able to in the majority of other homes. Wall hangings work just fine, however, if I wanted to put a sofa up close to the wall, the closest I am able to place it leaves a very large and noticeable gap between the item (sofa in this example) and the wall it is intended to be put up against. This margin of item "place-ability" around the perimeter of the walls inside the house are ridiculously wide and really dampens my inner interior-designer "zest" .The gap looks nearly large enough for a wizard to walk through, please fix this, this house has so much potential! Narrowing this gap would greatly improve the overall appearance when decorating this gorgeous house.

Wasn't sure where to place this topic, so apologies if this is in the wrong section!!
Blaze Darkvault ~ level 94