Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for the friendship table

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Hi! Uh first of all I wanna say that I’m glad you guys added this into the game! And the mention of other tables themed around other times of year.. it sounds great.
However, I have one concern.. isn’t over 2000 crowns a bit much for just one housing item? Yes, I know it’s new and different, but compare the price to the prices of the school and world themed furniture packs. You can buy one of those for 45000 crowns, or even a bunch of gold, about 25000 I believe. You get 7 items out of each of those packs. You can get just the friendship table for almost half the price.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d still pay crowns for it.. just not nearly as much. Perhaps bump down the price of this or similar items to around 1000 crowns, maybe even 750 or 500 next time? Along with sounding a bit more reasonable, it would be in more wizards’ price range, and you would probably get more people buying it.
Still, thanks for making this a thing in the game, maybe we’ll see more interactive housing items in the future, who knows?

-Kiley Lightleaf, lvl 129

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
lightleaf101 on Feb 11, 2019 wrote:
Hi! Uh first of all I wanna say that I’m glad you guys added this into the game! And the mention of other tables themed around other times of year.. it sounds great.
However, I have one concern.. isn’t over 2000 crowns a bit much for just one housing item? Yes, I know it’s new and different, but compare the price to the prices of the school and world themed furniture packs. You can buy one of those for 45000 crowns, or even a bunch of gold, about 25000 I believe. You get 7 items out of each of those packs. You can get just the friendship table for almost half the price.
Don’t get me wrong, I’d still pay crowns for it.. just not nearly as much. Perhaps bump down the price of this or similar items to around 1000 crowns, maybe even 750 or 500 next time? Along with sounding a bit more reasonable, it would be in more wizards’ price range, and you would probably get more people buying it.
Still, thanks for making this a thing in the game, maybe we’ll see more interactive housing items in the future, who knows?

I love the friendship table, it's a beautiful interactive item and great addition

Pricing is always difficult because sometimes more money is made with higher prices, but sometimes more is made from lower prices! Only KI can estimate what price would bring them most revenue over all; we only know what would bring in most from us personally.

I bought the minimum I wanted but if the price had been 1000c I'd have bought a lot more, both for myself and as gifts.

It's difficult for us to know what would make KI the most revenue overall. I'd love to get my hands on actual figures and be able to try out a few different things to see how it affected revenue and what balance works most effectively

PS. It's not entirely comparable with the furniture packs since this is a limited time item. We also don't know what other similar interactive pieces they have planned...I'm hoping for a bed with 'jump on bed' and 'have a pillow fight' hahaha! I'm excited to see what kinds of actions our wizards will be able to make with new items too

Administrator

Glad you're liking the table!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012

Since this is an interactive item that includes your friends, I don't think 2000 crowns is too much. Rather in the same category as a group mount, I would say.
Wish it were available in Pirate101, though.