Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The worlds which need a graphics update

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2015
I like the job done at wizard city. Thanks a lot but consider the following world as a part of your updating graphics list.
Krokotopia: Desperately needs it
Marleybone: Not a lot just some small things and the creatures and NPS's
Mooshu: Should look like pirate101. Mooshu is too simple
Dragonspyre: Will look much cooler
Celestia: Just the marleybonian NPC's
I hope this helped and that we will be seeing changes in these worlds
Andrew GoldenCoin

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
I was hoping someone else would see that Celestia is in need of a graphics update too! Plus, it's the last world before they really broke away from the street area format 100%. If it's a world that has any old world percentage of street type areas, to a degree, that means it needs to be updated (Not counting Avalon and Wysteria)

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
To add, I would like to see the overhaul continue throughout all areas of the spiral.

It'll allow us to appreciate the finer details even more.

I'd also wouldn't mind a few quest (that rewards spells) that will see us assisting the crew within their construction.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
And so they will, but there are more important things right now that needs to be fixed. School buffs and Nerfs are one of them.

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
matveixx on Nov 29, 2018 wrote:
I like the job done at wizard city. Thanks a lot but consider the following world as a part of your updating graphics list.
Krokotopia: Desperately needs it
Marleybone: Not a lot just some small things and the creatures and NPS's
Mooshu: Should look like pirate101. Mooshu is too simple
Dragonspyre: Will look much cooler
Celestia: Just the marleybonian NPC's
I hope this helped and that we will be seeing changes in these worlds
Andrew GoldenCoin
I thought Krokotopia was fine. It's one of my favorite worlds actually.

Absolutely agree on Mooshu and Dragonspyre though.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
I'm pretty sure they said that they're updating all worlds, but they're just starting with Wizard City and working their way up from there.

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
TiffanyHex123 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
I'm pretty sure they said that they're updating all worlds, but they're just starting with Wizard City and working their way up from there.
I just hope classic mode works properly later on. Music in certain areas and during any battle in Wizard City is still changed to the newer version, even if classic mode is enabled. R.I.P. Old Wiz Battle Theme.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'd like to see graphics and texture updates in all the worlds up to Azteca. Especially in Marleybone, Dragonspyre and Celestia.

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
They need to fix the game crashing for wc before they start updating graphics to the other worlds i crashed 3 times a day running and teleporting to commons to get my potions filled and to sell some junk once i switched back to classic it stopped quite a bit

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Not only that, but I remember sending in my list of already existing mobs & bosses from many worlds that need drastic new looks to stand out more, because, well, in them, even when in Dragonspyre, I see nothing more than mobs that use the same old Wizard City mob models & texture skins that doesn't make them new and original. Too repetitive and dull.

And the Element mobs, you know, the ones that wear armor, it's very obvious we keep seeing them using the old models & texture skins over & over again, no matter what different names they're given. I really think they need more new looks, different models & slightly new textures to really make them stand out more.

Sorry, but I get fed up with seeing new mobs that use old reskins of mobs from the past. Still, the worlds still needs graphical overhauls like some of Wizard City had. I would like to see better sharper textures and more models that had more polygons in them to make them less muddy.

There's Khrysalis, too, you know.