Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arcanum 108 Rusalka wrath. And halston spell.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2011
I was called by the girl in Arcanum to give me the rusalka wrath, I am level 110 now and there is no quest for me to get the spell, and I restarted the game and then tried it again, it did the same thing for Halston when he called me for a pet but nothing was there, and now it is doing it to me for an IMPORTANT spell. I need to know how to fix this and if you can tell me how, please reply. I NEED this to work as it is a great spell for storm wizards. Thank you.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
Have you completed the questline for Storm Owl?

Explorer
Jul 18, 2016
MICHAELBHICE on Nov 2, 2018 wrote:
I was called by the girl in Arcanum to give me the rusalka wrath, I am level 110 now and there is no quest for me to get the spell, and I restarted the game and then tried it again, it did the same thing for Halston when he called me for a pet but nothing was there, and now it is doing it to me for an IMPORTANT spell. I need to know how to fix this and if you can tell me how, please reply. I NEED this to work as it is a great spell for storm wizards. Thank you.
Your Polaris spell is locked by area. You have to be far enough into Polaris for Ione to have a quest for you. Finish the quest called "Story of the Sky Anchor" then check with Ione to get your spell.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
you need to finish figid maw in polaris, the area after urivelle station is called frigid maw