Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-29-18

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I forgot to add: Please change back the original music in the classic mode so players can choose the sound they want to hear. I played in both modes. The new mode is much better all around .

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I really love the new feel of the test realm, the updated textures really make it feel like a new game. The music adds a more enchanting feel to the different updated locations, and the addition of classic mode, and still being able to play in classic mode, really allows those looking for nostalgia every once in a while to enjoy it. However, when I was looking around Ravenwood during the test realm, I happened to stop by the professor's towers, as I always liked to visit them just for a break from questing, and I noticed that they were updated and looked a bit... dull?

I absolutely LOVE the new texture updates, but I miss the old colors and designs of the different Professor's Towers. For example, I visited Professor Greyrose's tower and I compared it to the classic version of her tower, and I really liked the old tower better; It was MUCH brighter and really fit the aesthetic of an ice tower.

I loved the blue stained glass windows of Greyrose's tower and all the bright blue accents in her tower, from the snowy wallpaper, to the sigil on the floor. I LOVE THE MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS OF THE NEW UPDATE! So Harry Potteresque! So basically, here is what I would like to see:

I would love to see the classic design of all the Professor's towers (Falmea's, Greyrose, Wu, etc.) with the classic aesthetic features (colored stained glass windows, the floor sigils, the colored wallpapers, etc.) BUT with the newly updated textures. I know not many people visit the professor's towers, but I think the towers should fit the aesthetic feel not only of the professors, but also of the school they teach!

Also, another thing! Why is Prof. Wu so short? I miss her, as well as Ambrose and the other professors, being tall! Thank you so much for the chance to put our suggestions! ~ Autumn Fireblade

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
kristophersam195 on Jul 1, 2018 wrote:
TO be honest, I love everything about this update EXCEPT the music in Ravenwood. I understand the Ambience aspect. However, I will miss the original Ravenwood soundtrack so much because that was pure wizard101.
I love both. I'll usually use the new mode, but I'd love it if you had a toggle that was just for area music. So that whatever area we're in we can choose to play old or new music with old or new look.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I saw the test realms on youtube and the new graphics are awesome I can't wait to play it when it comes out. I'll even make a new character so I can go through all the areas again to see everything. I just wanted to say that I saw the all the school towers in ravenwood and I really like the old designs better. They are more brighter and fun looking. The new ones are so gloomy and don't have any decoration at all. They just have wooden floors as the other ones have brighter rugs with a cool design. Everything else is awesome and am wondering when it will be released. Now that I've seen the new look of everything I'm getting very impatient to start playing the new version.
Do you have certain time frame or month that it will come out

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
It has been a wonderful experience, the icing on the cake would be if some of the recycled quest npcs had their own look. Detail is KEY, and I love what you have done so far.

Example: Oma (the old lady from Krampus), Hilda Brewer (the old lady at the fairgrounds), and Gloria Krendell (the old lady in old town) look exactly the same.

There are other characters too.

Administrator
Thanks for your feedback, Wizards! We're glad that you're enjoying it! Since we've last spoke, classic mode now has classic music, Blossom has been updated, and Moolinda is now regular size again, plus a lot of other fixes. ::grin::

New topic coming up shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea