Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No More Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
My character is in celestia and is level 71. I have no more quests in celestia available, and I have only made it to stormriven and the floating land. All other areas like the science center are unavailable. I have completed other quests by teleporting to friends and have even completed the final boss battle with friends, but have still been unable to get zafaria, or any of the zones past survey camp on my own. What do I do because I have no quests left and quest finder does not show anything?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Contact KI Support so you can get back on track. They might need to reset something for you. You can reach them by clicking "Help?" in the upper right corner of this page. Be sure that the email linked to your account is up-to-date, as they will contact you there. It might take them a day or two to respond.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Part of the problem, and I could be wrong, is teleporting and doing the quests out of order. If you look at the quest trees on the wiki pages and you're looking at a specific quest, you can read the dialogue, then at the end it says "Leads to the quest xxxxxxxx". I guess I should tell you - the quest trees are done by land. Quests are listed by story line quest and side quest and some possible crafting quests. I know it's cool to port ahead in the game but it doesn't always open the next gate.

Sydney Skyblood lvl 79 Fire