Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2017
hello, my computer is fine it shows me where my arrow cursor is but everytime i log into wizard 101 the wand that is the arrow cursor is invisible itll hover over items and say i can click them but its impossible to hand because i have to guestimate where it is and just wondering how i can fix it to show the arrow

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

Hmm. You should try reinstalling the game (that's what I would do).

Or if that doesn't work you can always report this bug/glitch so KI staff can take care of it!
Jack Legend

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
javier281281 on Jan 6, 2018 wrote:
hello, my computer is fine it shows me where my arrow cursor is but everytime i log into wizard 101 the wand that is the arrow cursor is invisible itll hover over items and say i can click them but its impossible to hand because i have to guestimate where it is and just wondering how i can fix it to show the arrow
I had this problem too. Reinstalling isn't necessary and is a huge waste of time! If you hit the Esc (escape) key while in the game, there is an option to turn the hardware cursor off. Then the wand will appear. For me, after a few days of using the older, worser resolution wand cursor, I went back and turned the hardware cursor back on and it worked like a charm. The original cursor was back, and after a month it still works fine. It's happened to me quite a few times over the years, but reinstalling when this happens really isn't necessary.