Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't remove pests from plants

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
To let all of you know I always do research on plants before trying them out.

I just planted my 40 magma peas and couldn't be happier.

I noticed however all the magma peas on the top level of my farm aren't affected by any gardening spells. I can't remove the pests even though its the correct strength and within the area of effect and cannot be given pest prevention spells. Please tell me KI didn't do something to punish us for making multi level farms. I spent ALLOT of crowns buying the magma peas and I'll be devastated if all I can do is watch FIFTEEN THOUSAND crowns worth of plants wilt away before my eyes.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
This isn't a bug. Stacking isn't a supported feature, though you won't get in trouble for it. Fortunately there's an easy fix. You need an aiming target for your gardening spell. A small housing item works. Depending on how you placed the plots, it may be enough to set it on the ground, or it may need to be floated about the height of a crate. Your spell can be aimed at that and will rise up off the ground to cover the elevated layers. Don't go too high with it or you'll miss the bottom.

For EMP, i generally use one of the plant 'liked' items, such as a gnome or drum.