Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ichabod Crane, Halloween Spell Recipe Vendor

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
As I mentioned in a previous topic I'd love to actually LEARN the Headless Horseman spell either by earning it from a quest, buying it with a training point or crafting it. I also mentioned the idea of there being a vendor who would sell the spell recipe only during the month of October so here's my idea.

Those of you who don't know Ichabod Crane is a fictional character from the story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, he is chased by the ghost of the Headless Horseman near the end of the story and vanishes completely, leaving to believe he was taken away by the spirit.

Ichabod Crane will appear in nightside behind morris, he is very tall and thin with a coat with long hanging tails, white pants and black shoes with belt buckles.

Ichabod will tell you about his encounter with the headless horseman and just narrowly escaping his demise. He goes on to tell you about the other terrifying ghosts and monsters in he's his life and then tells you he will sell you the recipes to craft the spells and treasure cards. You must be at least at a Legendary Artisan to craft these.

Headless Horseman Spell Recipe and Headless Horseman TC Recipe

Myth Banshee Spell Recipe and Myth Banshee TC Recipe

Red Ghost Spell Recipe and Red Ghost TC Recipe

Gold Skeleton Spell Recipe and Gold Skeleton TC Recipe

And Deer Knight Spell Recipe and Deer Knight TC Recipe.

Think this would be something neat to see next time Halloween comes to W101?

~Wolf Nightbreeze~

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I don't like crafting very much, personally, so I'd rather buy or earn it as a drop or as a bonus from a pack, something like that.
However your ideas are very creative, and Ichabod Crane is a great character. It would be nice to see him around somewhere.
We already have the spell as a card and with a pet, so, I don't want to have it as a quest at this point. I like to do all quests if I can, so, that would feel repetitious to me.

Maybe there is another Halloween legend you can think of or Hallow's Eve myth, etc., Dia de los Muertos, or something; and a new spell? You have a vivid imagination, clearly! :) The possibilities are endless.