Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to find mandrake, fossil, and stone block?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2015
Hello everyone! I'm trying to craft a few things and I have no idea where to find the three items in the subject (except for the 2 seconds they're in the bazaar). Please help Thank you.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
ErinWinchester95 on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm trying to craft a few things and I have no idea where to find the three items in the subject (except for the 2 seconds they're in the bazaar). Please help Thank you.
If you're a high enough level, you can find all these reagents in the Khonda Desert, Khrysalis. You can transmute stone blocks into fossils ( recipe from Toshio in MooShu. )
Other areas for stone blocks: Crab Alley ( Wizard City ), & Water Front ( Zafaria )
Mandrake can be found in Wizard City on Cyclopes Lane & Colossus Blvd.

Survivor
May 18, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2017 wrote:
If you're a high enough level, you can find all these reagents in the Khonda Desert, Khrysalis. You can transmute stone blocks into fossils ( recipe from Toshio in MooShu. )
Other areas for stone blocks: Crab Alley ( Wizard City ), & Water Front ( Zafaria )
Mandrake can be found in Wizard City on Cyclopes Lane & Colossus Blvd.
The best spot for stone blocks is in the Atheneum in Dragonspyre, behind the loremaster's building there's 3 or 4 spawning spots and almost always 2+ per district.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I seem to be finding quite a bit of mandrake in the Savanah of Zafaria. Also occasionaly you can find some in Colossus Blvd

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
best place to find stone blocks is in krokotopia, they are everywhere there. The fossils I had to end up transmuting from the stone blocks. Same with the red mandrake. At the time that I needed the red mandrake I couldn't find it so I had to buy the recipe to transmute it. I found all the recipe's I needed in celestia in floatin island on the dock of water mole village. The most important recipe I found there was the transmute diamond recipe. If you can't find enough diamonds for your recipe's then I suggest you transmute them as I did. much faster than hoping for a diamond through all the ore you collect.

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
red mandrake is also found everywhere in azteca