Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More wizard CPU's

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
after wizard city... you stop seeing other wizards... only 2 exceptions is the Special agent in Khrysalis, and the Lost Pages.... S.A. wasnt even planned to be in the game, but for what happen with the Make a Wish Foundation, he had to be memorialize... and Lost Pages, doesnt really count since it's an event.... i mean did Merle Ambrose really had faith in one person to save everything.... there's no back up party, no other students in ravenwood besides you, and the 15ish people you find, 14ish being in wizard city..... just have a few wizard CPU scattered about.... have them set to roam, like walk out of a place... walk up stairs, and enter another place... idk

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Champion
Mar 25, 2011
camahawk on Feb 14, 2017 wrote:
after wizard city... you stop seeing other wizards... only 2 exceptions is the Special agent in Khrysalis, and the Lost Pages.... S.A. wasnt even planned to be in the game, but for what happen with the Make a Wish Foundation, he had to be memorialize... and Lost Pages, doesnt really count since it's an event.... i mean did Merle Ambrose really had faith in one person to save everything.... there's no back up party, no other students in ravenwood besides you, and the 15ish people you find, 14ish being in wizard city..... just have a few wizard CPU scattered about.... have them set to roam, like walk out of a place... walk up stairs, and enter another place... idk
I have a strange feeling that we'll be seeing more wizards, but not on our side.

The Cabal. (SPOILERS IF YOU DIDN'T FINISH MIRAGE)

I have a hunch that we might end up facing some of the young students we met in Wizard City, and although it would be a little sad, it would make for some really great battles.

Artur GriffinBane has to defeat us to now save his SISTER, Suzie GriffinBane

Elemental School Wizards Battle - Mindy PixieCrown, Regina FlameTalon, and Boris TallStaff vs us

Spirit School Wizards Battle - Ceren NightChant, Nolan Stormgate, and Penny Dreadful vs us
(since Duncan was rejected )

I have a feeling that Mellori has brothers and sisters, but they might be ravens disguised as wizards just as Grandfather Spider's children were.

Just my hunch!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander Main

Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 75+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)