Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

some help me i am banned and i dont know why

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2016
i tryed contacting support i am awaiting a response but the anxiety is killing me i didnt recieve a email regarding it is there a way to get it unbanned

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
NinjaSLayer462 on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
i tryed contacting support i am awaiting a response but the anxiety is killing me i didnt recieve a email regarding it is there a way to get it unbanned
Being banned must meant you must've:

• Violated Terms of Service
  • Gave Out Your Password
  • Reported Too Many Times

Believed that you were the victim/cause of any of these?

Feel free to contact them again.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
NinjaSLayer462 on Nov 26, 2016 wrote:
I do not think there is any way to get unbanned. I would suggest reading the wizard101 rules and try to recall if there was any rule you may have unintentionally broke.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2016
Try waiting some more time. If they do not respond within 24-48 hrs, send another email. When and if you do get their email, explain to them your situation, and then you wait some more time to hear their conclusion if they will unban you or not. Not much you can really do in this situation.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Nope you will be banned forever sorry

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
darclient3 on Nov 27, 2016 wrote:
Nope you will be banned forever sorry
This person is not banned forever because they are still able to contact the support. The support should be writing back to you and they will tell you what you did wrong.