Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 11-11-16

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's been a great week since we got the chance to open up Test Realm and show you what we've been working on for many, many months!

This week, I'd like to talk about Castle Magic. Have you had a chance to check it out on Test Realm? If you have, what's the coolest thing you've either seen or created? Personally, I think that the grow and shrink cards are my favorite to play with, but I've seen some other really neat creations as well. Let us know!

Enjoy the Test Realm if you get a chance (it's up all weekend!), and have a fabulous Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSave

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Magic Mirror alternative Castle space with a view just like the other only backwards including the text chat while in it ability to disassemble crafted items at crafting tables cool thing to do...
Tylerlifewraith

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on Nov 11, 2016 wrote:
Happy Friday, Wizards! It's been a great week since we got the chance to open up Test Realm and show you what we've been working on for many, many months!

This week, I'd like to talk about Castle Magic. Have you had a chance to check it out on Test Realm? If you have, what's the coolest thing you've either seen or created? Personally, I think that the grow and shrink cards are my favorite to play with, but I've seen some other really neat creations as well. Let us know!

Enjoy the Test Realm if you get a chance (it's up all weekend!), and have a fabulous Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!SaveSave
I haven't used a lot of the new things from that but my favorite so far is the button and rainbow I just love the colors and sounds

Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
I was able to make a secret entrance with a lever and some reflectors.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I was able to make a sort of mini elevator using a magic pressure plate with the move up spell targeting itself. Where that would be useful I don't know yet, but thought it was pretty cool.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Where do I even begin...

So far with Castle Magic I've made:
- An elevator
- A moving gate that opens and closes with a lever using tall pine trees as a way to make hidden entrances
- A slot machine using the random reflectors. (Good way to teach probability)
- A timed gate that only activate when you fulfill its goal (in this case, collecting the magic orbs), and stays open within the allotted time
- Levitating objects (If done with candles, well, you know where I'm going with this.)

The possibilities are endless with these items, another end-game activity to do that's extremely enjoyable!

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
You know the Tiny Arched Door you can steal from the pet shop in the shopping sistrict? I discovered that if you grow it to the limit, it becomes exactly the right size to seem like a normal, wizard-sized door.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
should add cards :) :) add place finishes :) from 1st to 7th so, people have drag race for there mount in there house :) so, be allot more easy who finish first "incase if was photo finish" :)

Survivor
Aug 12, 2014
New Spell changes/ideas well one i dea was to buff it to 2000 thousand and make it cost 2 shadowpips
or make the division a bit more then 25% to each if it hit alls but then i had this other i dea why not change them into utility spells and make old ones a dropable spell from new boss so people will farm him like loremaster

the storm one does 200damage to all when it hits it will blade you after hit then leave a stormtrap and removes blades on everyone then does a tempest using the left over pips you have and the blades and traps i was thinking
a 75 per pip tempest so it uses 2power pips and a shadow so that mean the tempest can do 750 but more since it will be using the blades & traps

the death one leaves a +75 feint and -90 weakness and -90 infection the weakness and infection divides for every target you hit the death does no damage

the life one after it hits for 1152 it still divides but it heals you with a sprite heal which is 30+210 over rounds for every target you hit

the fire one is a single target hit it does 800 damage to the target so this will kinda of be like sun snake blades you before hit so it will use the blade and then leaves a fuel on everyone besides the original target and does 400 damage over time to everyonebeside the original target

the ice one one puts a 984 frozen armor shield on you and steals one pip and stuns everyone you hit then it also does 400 damage to 1target then 300 for 2targets and 200 for 3targets and 100 for 4targets

the balance one is a single target it leaves a elemental dispel and trap and sprite dispel and trap on the target then put a sprite shield and blade on you then a elemental blade and shield on you then casts powerplay and uses a windstorm curse on everyone then balance blade and legion shields your entire team this will cost 6pips +shadow or 4pip+2shadow

the myth one hits all for 200 then removes all shields and blades and stun blocks then stuns everyone and leaves a myth fuel on all then leaves a 400 burn

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
I haven't experimented with it too much. but form what little playing I did do, I made a statue of sues fire a lightning bolt at you when you walked into the room. Nothing ground braking i know but I still thought it was cool.

This castle magic was an awesome idea. I'm glad to see this being implemented into the game because I know that "interacting" with parts of our castle was at the top of a lot of peoples wish lists and it lets me know you guys are listening! Can't wait to see what other kind of spells and possibilities will be added to castle magic in the future.

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback folks! A new topic will be coming your way shortly...

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea