Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DEATH THE JUJU SPAMMER

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Death juju spammer is gettting out of hand ruined the pvp fun out of it", someone has to do something at least limited use of juju in tc cards max is 5 juju regardless and max in regular deck the reason i said i fought these 2 death Haley and Austin for the passed 3 weeks and nobody other opponents to fight with because of them, they're just constantly nothing but juju and there's nothing you can do bout it cause both wizards carry 30 juju and and max juju in regular deck which over ride everything more than your owned spells against them it's ludicrous ruined everything in PVP now since last week nobody play in the arena anymore because of them ruined the fun in PVP. I want anyone in kingsisle moderator to come out and experience the agony of how we feel to deal with this 2 Death spammer so you would know exactly what I'm talking bout Please asap!
My suggestion is that anyone who's over 1000 wins so called overlord should not allowed to participate in arena anymore unless they want to go down rank themselves.
No more fun anymore so if anyone like to experience how deal with this Death juju spammer go and face them for heck of it and they're on right now please go for it and you would face them right now 2v2 match.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Bennotoriuos fire on Nov 6, 2016 wrote:
Death juju spammer is gettting out of hand ruined the pvp fun out of it", someone has to do something at least limited use of juju in tc cards max is 5 juju regardless and max in regular deck the reason i said i fought these 2 death Haley and Austin for the passed 3 weeks and nobody other opponents to fight with because of them, they're just constantly nothing but juju and there's nothing you can do bout it cause both wizards carry 30 juju and and max juju in regular deck which over ride everything more than your owned spells against them it's ludicrous ruined everything in PVP now since last week nobody play in the arena anymore because of them ruined the fun in PVP. I want anyone in kingsisle moderator to come out and experience the agony of how we feel to deal with this 2 Death spammer so you would know exactly what I'm talking bout Please asap!
My suggestion is that anyone who's over 1000 wins so called overlord should not allowed to participate in arena anymore unless they want to go down rank themselves.
No more fun anymore so if anyone like to experience how deal with this Death juju spammer go and face them for heck of it and they're on right now please go for it and you would face them right now 2v2 match.
Use other school spells to utilize it. Empower, take damage for pips. Dark pact. Your own bad juju. Sacrifice. Cleanse charm

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Logan Sharp on Nov 7, 2016 wrote:
Use other school spells to utilize it. Empower, take damage for pips. Dark pact. Your own bad juju. Sacrifice. Cleanse charm
true because death more wreaker school and people need to stop and not being so, rude and criticize over death no good reason and through myth was more wreaker school (now seem myth got more better at pvp then life & death) because life/death sitting in there jade gear and stop wasting time on hideous rank pvp and tournament :)

also don't do tournament anyways (KI need fix tournament clock) no longer daylight saving (now fall down)

Survivor
Oct 01, 2012
Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014