Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death and Fire need help with Rat battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hi all,

We are Death and Fire and would like to team up with two others - most likely a life and a power hitter. Need to get through Rat battle and for that matter Darkmoor if anyone is willing. Never done the battles before but we understand that everyone needs to bonus power hitter and life keeps us alive.

Sure would appreciate that help. Please let us know if you are interested and we can plan on time and strategy.

Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
Hi! I'm Death as well and would like to join you if you haven't already defeated Rasputin. I have healing spells (the best one being Satyr). If I can join you and meet in game, that would be awesome. :)

-Kane NightWalker, Level 116

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hi - Sorry we missed your message. Gave up playing as we could not find anyone to team up with. If you are still around and want to do the battle please let us know.

Thanks so much!

Delver
Jul 24, 2015
danidani727 on Feb 26, 2017 wrote:
Hi - Sorry we missed your message. Gave up playing as we could not find anyone to team up with. If you are still around and want to do the battle please let us know.

Thanks so much!
Sorry to hear this, danidani727.

This encounter has been changed. The Rat's summons may now be dispelled*, and the Rat now only has 35,000 health. I was able, with a great deal of luck, to actually solo this fight with my level 112 wizard. If you start playing again, I'd be happy to help -- just provide a time and server, and I'll meet you outside this dungeon.

You can also duo The Rat by spamming him to death.

*Dispel prevents summons as follows:
vs trap summons
vs heal summons
vs blade summons

Survivor
Nov 03, 2015
I can help with the rat if you still need help with the battle

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
I have a Balance That is on Mirage and if you are needing Help I got Friends that can help you as well!
I go by William ThunderSword on all my Main Characters!
Let me know!
William

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
Hi to all,

Would really appreciate your help! Please give us a day and time that will work for you and we will figure it out.

Thanks so much!