Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Shop Bugs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Hi there,

I noticed in the crowns shop there was a new Castle added, however whenever you click the 'Preview' button to go and tour the house, it does nothing.

I might consider buying this but I wanna view it first, please consider looking at this!

:) Thanks

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Luis LifeGiver on May 3, 2022 wrote:
Hi there,

I noticed in the crowns shop there was a new Castle added, however whenever you click the 'Preview' button to go and tour the house, it does nothing.

I might consider buying this but I wanna view it first, please consider looking at this!

:) Thanks
Hello!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please submit a ticket to support@wizard101.com, but i'll make sure to throw this at the team as well.

P.S. it's a cute lil' house!

Explorer
Jun 16, 2010
Kyle IceWielder on May 3, 2022 wrote:
Hello!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please submit a ticket to support@wizard101.com, but i'll make sure to throw this at the team as well.

P.S. it's a cute lil' house!
Thanks for the reply Kyle!

I love how almost immediately after I posted this a few days ago the 'Open Space' House was removed from the crowns shop....

Surprisingly it looks like it has fully launched today, however I have tried it again, and it still does not allow me to 'Preview' it like other houses.

Again, I might consider buying it, I just wanna see it first!!

I did not make an actual ticket last time, so I will do that this time, but just wanted to let you know this is still happening.

It could be just a Mac OS issue, I am not sure if this also happens to windows users.

Thanks