Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Lock flaw

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2013
I absolutely love the ability to lock our level. I am testing it out and it totally hides my locked xp. This is problematic. I want to use this feature so as to not regain energy until I am prepared to use it.

Please add a way to let us know what our locked xp is.

Question - Will it tell us when unlocking it will level us up? It should. Please make it flash or give a message that we are ready for leveling.

And if possible, make it so it shows us what our new total xp will be upon its unlocking.

Also, what happens with the energy if the overflowing xp would level us more than once?

To me, this was by far the greatest thing about any update in just about ever. But you got to tell us exactly how it is expected to work otherwise it's not so good.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Ugh! Unlocking it just made me level up TWICE! I did not want to level two times. Could leveling twice from level-lock be avoided or was this unavoidable because the quest from xp gave too much xp?

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
How are we to earn all the points for Special Events if this feature prevents us to do team-up? I have wizards level locked right now and have to choose between Spiral Scene points or keeping it locked. Having my level locked is preventing me from doing all of the Spiral Scene and Spiral Showcase. Additionally, level locking is hiding our xp. That xp needs to be seen so that we know if it is safe to unlock it.

- Allow level locked players to use the team up kiosk.
- Add a way to let us know what our locked xp is.