Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I get deer knight from pack at level 5

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2013
Hello guys first post here, I have some crowns to blow and I am pretty irresponsible not going to lie so I might try to get deer knight as I am going to start my death playthrough. However, can I get deer knight from the pack at level 5? If not what level is the minimum?

Thank you

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
the beliver on Apr 14, 2022 wrote:
Hello guys first post here, I have some crowns to blow and I am pretty irresponsible not going to lie so I might try to get deer knight as I am going to start my death playthrough. However, can I get deer knight from the pack at level 5? If not what level is the minimum?

Thank you
I love that you preface this post with "I am pretty irresponsible" That literally made me laugh out loud.

Yes, you can get it at any level. However, your chances are very low. Good luck to you! (And your wallet!)

-exp613

Survivor
Mar 31, 2013
exp613 on Apr 14, 2022 wrote:
I love that you preface this post with "I am pretty irresponsible" That literally made me laugh out loud.

Yes, you can get it at any level. However, your chances are very low. Good luck to you! (And your wallet!)

-exp613
Thank you! I won't spend too much crowns!