Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 100 potion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2019
Im a returning player looking to get back into the game but i have the daunting task of leveling most of my characters almost 100 levels. Im aware a level 50 potion was added into the game however now that the level cap has reached 150 i think its reasonable to request this potion. I truthfully enjoy the game and try and get other players to join as well but some of those ive convinced to join the wizard 101 community or return to it just dont find it motivating that the only option they have to advance their character to catch up to most of the player base is a lvl 50 potion and days to weeks of gameplay to get to just level 100. Even veteran players have noted this issue as many of them have several max or 100+ characters. Going through the content every once in a while is nice but when you get to max only to have to do it again to get a new experience with another class is seriously discouraging to players. Kingsisle i sincerely request that you consider implementing this change in as i know some of those ive played with and want to play with would be more willing to do so if they could catch up faster after their initial character grind. not only myself but many others have commented on the forums as well about a similar potion and now it seems there is enough content for it to be a viable idea. Thank you for your consideration and I hope myself and anyone else who agrees might persuade you into adding this feature as it would be a great improvement!

Delver
Apr 05, 2022
Hey there! I would love to see a Level 100 Elixir! Only thing to consider, just like the Level 50 Elixir, is that you must have one wizard at that level for you to use that elixir on another wizard.

I do hope to see, one day a elixir that would save some time for players like myself, that wanna create a new wizard and skip the hassle of questing through worlds and story I've done a few time! This is a great suggestion!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Kyle IceWielder on Apr 14, 2022 wrote:
Hey there! I would love to see a Level 100 Elixir! Only thing to consider, just like the Level 50 Elixir, is that you must have one wizard at that level for you to use that elixir on another wizard.

I do hope to see, one day a elixir that would save some time for players like myself, that wanna create a new wizard and skip the hassle of questing through worlds and story I've done a few time! This is a great suggestion!
I also almost wonder if it should be a level 50 requirement. In that your player must be between level 50 and 100 to use it. Sometimes I would rather play the first arc and not the second one.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2019
I completely agree I want the same effects and requirements for the lvl 50 potion, besides having 1 character reach level 100. And an upgrade to the gear but thanks for the support hopefully we can convince kingsisle to add this change!