Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Fight Lemuria bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
I can't turn in the "save lemuria in telos" endgame quest. It's the exact same bug that I (and many others) encountered during test realm. I've done 8 runs of this dungeon, defeating the right side last on every run. I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting, re-doing the dungeon & relaunching the wizard101 client, but unfortunately none of those have worked.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2016
I just completed the final boss for Lemuria and I'm unable to click "x" or continue the next quest after the final fight.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2016
So I just did the final boss of lemuria and I didn't get credit and i did it twice didn't flee at all the second time and lived through the entire thing me and a group of friends who were doing it as well didn't get credit for it.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
After completing the last boss fight my quest did not progress, I tried doing it again and still nothing.

quest: To Err is Hero, save lemuria in lemuria

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Oh boy. That's still trouble, hmm?

I had trouble with that too on Test Realm, and I'm not eager to have a similar experience again. Hoping this gets fixed soon.