Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loot Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2020
Hello Wizard101 Message Board! Going to try and keep this short!

In a lot of lively MMOs they have a sort of roll system for loot, the highest number gets said item.

NEED: Rolls a random number for a specific school item (fire wizards need on fire wizard items, other wizards cannot roll NEED if they aren't same school as item)

GREED: Rolls a random number for any school item (including opposing school items, could be used for farming for other wizards)

PASS: Simply passes your roll so others can roll on said loot.

I asked a bunch of people their opinion on that and 100% of them replied with simply "Yes"

I feel like this would be a really big update for Wizard101, for the players who grind nonstop for a certain item they now have a higher chance, same with players who farm a certain place that drops loot for all schools. This would be an easier way to gather the items you need.

We've all been there when we farm a boss and the other player gets the item we want (even if they aren't that school) so this would make it easier for players who already have that "item" to pass it along for others.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'm no writer by any means so hopefully I didn't make too many flaws in this thread

Have a great day!