Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cannot advance to Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm a level 15 Myth Wizard, and I noticed that I can seemingly no longer progress in the story, my quest tracker says that there are no more quests for me, I have completed every quest in Firecat alley, Cyclops lane, and Triton Avenue (trust me, I looked), the only things that I do not have complete quest-wise, are side quests (reading a bunch of books, finding a bunch of smiths, catching certain fish, that's it) and anything main-story-wise seems to be locked behind colossus boulevard, I looked it up and saw that "oh! you need to defeat all the bosses in every area!"...but I already did that, more than once. I'm completely lost, and nothing is helping at all. I have talked to everyone I could possibly talk to, the guard says the same thing over and over again, the headmaster gives no quest, nothing. Someone please help!

Survivor
Jul 22, 2021
Cambeast15366 on Aug 12, 2021 wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm a level 15 Myth Wizard, and I noticed that I can seemingly no longer progress in the story, my quest tracker says that there are no more quests for me, I have completed every quest in Firecat alley, Cyclops lane, and Triton Avenue (trust me, I looked), the only things that I do not have complete quest-wise, are side quests (reading a bunch of books, finding a bunch of smiths, catching certain fish, that's it) and anything main-story-wise seems to be locked behind colossus boulevard, I looked it up and saw that "oh! you need to defeat all the bosses in every area!"...but I already did that, more than once. I'm completely lost, and nothing is helping at all. I have talked to everyone I could possibly talk to, the guard says the same thing over and over again, the headmaster gives no quest, nothing. Someone please help!
Same problem but I’m level 26

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Have you done anything with Haunted Cave?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2020
Was this problem ever resolved? I'm currently having the same problem as a level 15 ice wizard.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2021
Hey!

The pre-required quests to advance into Colossus Boulevard are:

• Triton Report
  • Rescue Report
  • Danger, Danger!
  • A Brief History of the Spiral

Once you have completed these, you will be allowed to get the quest that will get you into the zone.

Happy questing fellow Wizard!
Richard.