Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Permanent Gold Idol Recipes

AuthorMessage
Developer
Hello Kingsisle!

With the ever expanding roster of Beastmoon forms, it's becoming harder and harder to unlock the forms you want! The Crafting Anvil only has 3 forms each month, and a lot of them repeat, it could take years for players to unlock any given form.

One solution to this would be to add more options to the current anvils when they appear, but here's what I'd suggest...

Create either a permanent Anvil or some way to have some Gold Idol recipes to be permanent. Maybe more expensive. I'm specifically talking about the original 10 beast forms released in July of 2019. (Fire Elf, Balance Cyclops, Life Draconian, etc.) We are now at the 2 year mark from that date and if these became permanently available, there would still be 21 forms available to be in rotation as there are now 31 forms with more on the way.

Maybe 2 years seems too soon. Perhaps this could happen at 3 years, but I think at some point, it'd be a good idea to gradually shift older forms into a state where just about everyone has them and continue with the current model. Otherwise, once you get to 35, 40, even 70 forms... it will be impossible for anyone to acquire the form they want.

Hope this finds the right people and you can consider it!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
This is an amazing idea that hopefully gets added into the game. I've been waiting a couple months for a select few gold idols but they keep adding new forms into the game which lowers the chances of the few I want appearing.