Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster Spell Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
The way Loremaster currently drops spells is discouraging to say the least. It is extremely aggravating to spend days grinding out this boss only to be met with a spell that is not your school. Realistically, most wizards don't use spells that are not apart of their school since it takes so long to save up that amount of pips. I have a few ways I think this system could be improved.

1. Make the chance of getting your own school's spells much greater

2. She drops all of your school's spells first and then drops the other school's spells after you have collected them all

3.Make dropped spells tradeable through the shared bank

4. Turn all Loremaster spells into spellements so we can trade through the shared bank.

Personally, I think my favorite option and the option most likely to happen is the 4th one, but let me know what you guys think. I would be happy with any of these changes and I'm sure the community would appreciate them too. If any KI Devs are reading this thread, let me know what you think of these ideas and what is possible to be changed regarding this topic!

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure KI have talked about the 4th option before. I would love to see that.

Speaking of the Loremaster, why not just add more spellements for other spells that aren't obtained from her yet?