Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar npc

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Star Gator on Apr 1, 2021 wrote:
Craft a Bazaar vendor npc to add to your house .
I think Crafting a Person is a little weird. You can access the Bazaar quite easily with a Housing Teleport to Bazaar Tapestry in the meantime.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Also adding a Bazaar NPC to your home would be potential danger to the possibilities of socializing! The closest I would come to this is to request they add an Auction House in the Arcanum somewhere.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Recently with the castle tours they added a crafting recipe for a Babbage Basset (the castle magic shopkeeper) that can be crafted with event rewards, For a long time I wanted a way to get Elik Silverfist in my house. I picture the recipe for crafting Elik Silverfist, to only be sold by a faction vendor located in the bazaar, the badges associated with the faction would be "sell X gold worth of items at the bazaar" and "Buy X gold worth of items at the bazaar". However, I wouldn't just have a Elik silverfist Crafting recipe. I would personally have it so each category of the bazaar would have to be crafted as a separate merchant. so you would have a craft able "Equipment Auctioneer", "Housing Auctioneer", "Treasure Card Auctioneer", and "Hobby Card Auctioneer". As for the crafting recipes, they shouldn't be easy to make, but they shouldn't be inaccessible to newer players either as how essential the bazaar is in day-to-day life. If they added something like this it would make my day, I'd be fine with just a craftable Elik. But I think having different merchants would be grand.