Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mockenspiel Spellements

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
Hi folks, I was told to post this bug here. I have acquired 5 Mockenspiel Spellements from opening packs, but when I try to transfer to my shared bank, I get an error message: "Your transaction was not successful." Screenshot was sent to support, since I don't know how to attach it here. Thank you. :)

Administrator
Veritea on Mar 24, 2021 wrote:
Hi folks, I was told to post this bug here. I have acquired 5 Mockenspiel Spellements from opening packs, but when I try to transfer to my shared bank, I get an error message: "Your transaction was not successful." Screenshot was sent to support, since I don't know how to attach it here. Thank you. :)
Hi Veritea! Thanks for reporting this issue to us. Can you try transfering them one by one? See how many you get to move over.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Sparck on Apr 8, 2021 wrote:
Hi Veritea! Thanks for reporting this issue to us. Can you try transfering them one by one? See how many you get to move over.
Hi Sparck, no you can't transfer any of the Karamelle spellements to another character. I did the Beastmoon hunt on my level 28 Life and got Karamelle Snack Attack and Sound of Musicology Spellements and they are just stuck there. I tried emailing support but they were unable to help: Question Reference # 210125-000564

It would be great if this would be able to be fixed.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2016
Hi Sparck! Customer Service couldn't fix it, so they just added the five cards to my Balance character. The original ones are still in my backpack, and I just tried one by one, and still get the same message.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Veritea on Apr 9, 2021 wrote:
Hi Sparck! Customer Service couldn't fix it, so they just added the five cards to my Balance character. The original ones are still in my backpack, and I just tried one by one, and still get the same message.
Mine said. too bad

lol,

It would be nice if this could be fixed. It would also be nice that the Karamelle spellements stayed in Karamelle. It's hard enough to get the level 1 &2 ones as it is.