Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aethyr Elemental Glitch/Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2017
Hello everyone! (Especially to my Aethyr Elemental eaters), Anyone notice that while farming the Aethyr Elemental Boss that when you kill it 2nd phase & it turns into the 3rd phase that its glitched when it splits again? For some reason when it turns into 3rd phase I see that there are 3 mini Aethyr Elementals with 8k health stacked behind each other on the left-most slot in battle & then on the 2 middle slots there's no enemy but then all the way on the right side there's just 1 mini Aethyr Elemental. Another thing I happened to notice is that if you use a trap or something on the left side of the boss that it duplicates the traps or wards or hits for some odd reason. Now, I'm not quite sure if this was intentional or if I'm the only one seeing this but I figured that this topic should be discussed because I personally found it quite annoying to farm this boss with this problem & I'm sure many other people have had this problem as well & I believe this problem serves as an inconvenience to some players especially those trying to farm rare elegant gear such as Songster Shoes or the Gallant Rouge Set or any other rare elegant gear. Anyways, I just wanted to throw this topic out there seeing as how no one has discussed this topic except me & my friends as far as I had seen, but thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this issue that I've encountered in the game

~ Daniel Sea Level 140 Cosmic Diviner