Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing tour problems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
when looking at dorms, once in awhile, it will not let you rate them because they have no outside to visit. its not every dorm or apartment, but maybe 1 out of 10 or so.

also, no one can use winterbane or pagoda from housing tour anymore. is this intentional or a glitch? if its intentional, why make the gauntlet category? i actually thought you would be opening up more gauntlets to be used from housing tours. maybe all but the newer ones. that makes sense and everyone in game wants that.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
So I'm not sure if others are having this problem or if it's just me, but every single time that I go to a different house of mine, it takes like 2-3 minutes for all of my furniture to load. This happens even after I have just left the house and come back to it like 2 minutes later. I've tried restarting my computer, logging out and logging back in, switching realms - everything. I also am having a hard time placing castle magic detectors; I have to buy a different type of detector to use the one I originally wanted to use. I think these both might be bugs with the new update. Hopefully we can get this fixed soon because for us house designers, this is kind of a pain.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
i figured out it has to do with the owner being there. if that helps.

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
ok, so no winterbane and pagoda for non friends any more.... and just after you do that, you bring them back for a throwback.

i was actually waiting on this sale, to buy a couple more winterbane. but since you closed them, i do not want them. i wanted them for other players visiting my house that were not my friends. i cannot friend everyone.

so in an attempt at what looks like purely greed, you lost money from me. and you have lost so so so so much money from me from not doing crown sales. i only buy crowns on sale and only when i need crowns to buy event things, like halloween packs. its been two years in a row now i havent bought any halloween packs. i really wanted some elven energy gear and the undead pirate ship mount. but no, no crown sale.