Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tournament Reward Rerolls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2013
Hello Kingsisle,
Please add tournament reward rerolls back for crowns or get rid of the 5x Participation Trophy requirement for Revered Crafting. Currently I am hopping into every tournament without a deck equipped. Like seriously, I never pvp, legit I have 0 won games, less than like 5 games played. I only PvE, now I don't want to ruin other people' gaming experience, but its like you are forcing me to do it. So please add the reroll function back. On the other hand people complaining its pay to win well its straight up not. Yes you can get the arena tickets, well no its not pay to win, pvp requires skill, you can get the full pvp gear and I don't think thats going to make you win, not even close. Also adding tournament rerolls for rewards make less people farm tournaments without a deck, thus providing actual pvpers a better gaming experience.

Cheers

Justin

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Participation trophies need to drop from somewhere semi-consistently or just be flat-out removed. I enjoy PvP but I can imagine others don't and don't want to be forced to join tournaments to get their participation trophies by any means necessary. Especially since revered crafting might be required for upcoming worlds.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2012
justinzhao904 on Nov 10, 2020 wrote:
Hello Kingsisle,
Please add tournament reward rerolls back for crowns or get rid of the 5x Participation Trophy requirement for Revered Crafting. Currently I am hopping into every tournament without a deck equipped. Like seriously, I never pvp, legit I have 0 won games, less than like 5 games played. I only PvE, now I don't want to ruin other people' gaming experience, but its like you are forcing me to do it. So please add the reroll function back. On the other hand people complaining its pay to win well its straight up not. Yes you can get the arena tickets, well no its not pay to win, pvp requires skill, you can get the full pvp gear and I don't think thats going to make you win, not even close. Also adding tournament rerolls for rewards make less people farm tournaments without a deck, thus providing actual pvpers a better gaming experience.

Cheers

Justin
This. Just like MANY others out there from different threads I've read regarding this same topic, I as well never PvP and I would prefer to keep it that way honestly. I know you can do daily assignments but please for the love of god make the trophies drop a little more frequent especially since you only get a small chance every 5 days. I've just finished my first tournament because waiting for 5 days to receive nothing over and over (on 12 wizards I might add) is just awful. Good tip on the no deck, I'll be doing that from now on. I absolutely abhor PvP and would like to stay as far away as possible, but alas Participation Trophies are required for the recipe, unfortunately. Please, in the future keep crafting and any aspect of PvP separate.