Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character design lore

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2012
So I’m on my second wizard running dragonspyre again. Ya know how every one there is practically dead except the draconian and spiders and stuff like that. Well I was wondering what kind of creatures Vladimir dark game is and the kyanite shardlords are. They have these weird trunks and kinda deformed faces so I thought maybe they were a type of draconian or something so I looked them up on the wiki but it said they were undead wizards mad I got really confused because all other creatures classified as wizards are see through but they are not. Can someone maybe explain why they aren’t see through like every other dead wizard? Or is there like some special backstory behind them? This was just a thought I had and I really want to know. Or maybe it was a design error?

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
I think thats human wizards who wear a 2d dragon faced mask. Thats a bit strange but at the same time they were a warrior society and wearing armor that inspire fear or confuse enemies is a good strategy; or when they designed the mask they represented a dragon who met a fry pan very quick.
I let you imagine how that happened.

For the tranparency i call that a fail but we can imagine:

their ghost haunt their equipement

They summoned the titan but being caught so they were executed but cannot die cuz linked to the titan so instead the other who are memory in an endless war (ye memory can hurt you with their mace see vigor and the rainbow band in the catacombs)these wizard are more organic.

They fall in a paint bucket (maybe the ritual for calling a titan need paint to work)
(Im out of inspiration)

Hope this give you some answer