Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting recipes taking locked items instead of unlocked

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 13, 2008
ok so i had an idea i had locked in my bag it was a stitched vanguard hood and it was locked i had a second one i unlocked but the first one i had locked was stitched to a death elegant hood now lucky for me as i get around a lot in mirror lake and helping friends with elemental i have a few of them so its not a big issue for me personally but my friend who was doing deckathalon had the same issue with 2 of the same item but one was locked and had a 125 hp jewel on it one of course was locked and as you would think it would take the unlocked one but it did not.. now i really think this should be fixed to where it DOES NOT take a locked item of the same kind in recipes if someone has an actual unlocked identical item it doesnt make sense for a crafting recipe to take the locked one when the unlocked one is literally in the same bag..

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
iouman2013 on May 27, 2020 wrote:
ok so i had an idea i had locked in my bag it was a stitched vanguard hood and it was locked i had a second one i unlocked but the first one i had locked was stitched to a death elegant hood now lucky for me as i get around a lot in mirror lake and helping friends with elemental i have a few of them so its not a big issue for me personally but my friend who was doing deckathalon had the same issue with 2 of the same item but one was locked and had a 125 hp jewel on it one of course was locked and as you would think it would take the unlocked one but it did not.. now i really think this should be fixed to where it DOES NOT take a locked item of the same kind in recipes if someone has an actual unlocked identical item it doesnt make sense for a crafting recipe to take the locked one when the unlocked one is literally in the same bag..

item* not idea sorry if anyone cares to read this got confused i cant really edit this after its out