Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seasonal Globes: Fall and Summer Globes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hey KI! Hear me out!

We have Winter globes, we have Spring globes--we even have a Sparkle globe! However, what we're lacking are Fall and Summer globes. I love the orange leaves that the small maple trees scatter when placed in a home, and I would love to have the ability to have those leaves spread throughout my home during the fall season, or whenever I wish! Same thing with the Summer tree leaves; the green leaves are so bright and vivid, having the ability to have them fall in my house throughout the summer season would be a great opportunity!

The reason why I think you guys should create Fall and Summer globes are not only because they'd be great additions for the overall housing decor already in the game, but the globes would also be fun and thematic! I'm sure a lot of housing decorators would love to have these globes available for their use! Furthermore, aside from being fun housing decorations, having these globes in the game would finally complete the "seasonal globes" in the game, and to have the ability to simply just have all four seasonal globes in different houses, or the same house, would be amazing!

The way this could be made accessible is via the Scroll of Fortune. Similar to how you guys made the Spring globe available in this year's Spring Scroll of Fortune at Tier 2, 420 points, the Fall and Summer globes could be made available to us as prizes at Tier 2, 420 points during the Fall Scroll of Fortune and the upcoming Summer Scroll of Fortune.

Thank you for giving me this chance to express my ideas! ~

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
MissFortuned on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
Hey KI! Hear me out!

We have Winter globes, we have Spring globes--we even have a Sparkle globe! However, what we're lacking are Fall and Summer globes. I love the orange leaves that the small maple trees scatter when placed in a home, and I would love to have the ability to have those leaves spread throughout my home during the fall season, or whenever I wish! Same thing with the Summer tree leaves; the green leaves are so bright and vivid, having the ability to have them fall in my house throughout the summer season would be a great opportunity!

The reason why I think you guys should create Fall and Summer globes are not only because they'd be great additions for the overall housing decor already in the game, but the globes would also be fun and thematic! I'm sure a lot of housing decorators would love to have these globes available for their use! Furthermore, aside from being fun housing decorations, having these globes in the game would finally complete the "seasonal globes" in the game, and to have the ability to simply just have all four seasonal globes in different houses, or the same house, would be amazing!

The way this could be made accessible is via the Scroll of Fortune. Similar to how you guys made the Spring globe available in this year's Spring Scroll of Fortune at Tier 2, 420 points, the Fall and Summer globes could be made available to us as prizes at Tier 2, 420 points during the Fall Scroll of Fortune and the upcoming Summer Scroll of Fortune.

100% agreed! These would be wonderful housing additions! (A Rain Globe would be nice too! )

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I agree, I have always wondered why we didn't have these.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Definitely a neat idea.

I would love to see these items be made available to be purchased with gold or at least craftable in some ways.

Delver
Mar 30, 2014
It can be a challenge to bring a house to life and animated items are always popular. We decorators really love the sparkle, snow, and spring globes, and these would be fantastic additions for some beautiful summer and fall houses. It would generate a lot of excitement about the upcoming seasonal scrolls to continue the seasonal globes for housing enthusiasts!!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2019
MissFortuned on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
Hey KI! Hear me out!

YES PLEASE we need those in game right now! It's a super nice addition and we could make super cool forests :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
100% agreed! These would be wonderful housing additions! (A Rain Globe would be nice too! )
a rain globe would be lovely!!