Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team up suggestion.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
Look i know this has probably been suggested before, but can we PLEASE add a level requirement for skeleton key bosses? There is no shortage of frustrated players whoare trying to farm end game bosses, but have to disband because they keep getting players at levels 42, 15, etc and obviously bosses like Corporal Tenni'syn who require a full group of max level players are definitely not going to be succeeding when they have a level 15 no text chat player who joins in. Not only does this ruin the run, but when they disband the group they have a time penalty because they didnt complete the dungeon.

So can you please add level requirements to entering bosses like Aphrodite 2, Corporal Tenni'syn, etc so this stops happening? i am tired of wasting my time.

Administrator
Samuel Wolfe on Mar 2, 2020 wrote:
Look i know this has probably been suggested before, but can we PLEASE add a level requirement for skeleton key bosses? There is no shortage of frustrated players whoare trying to farm end game bosses, but have to disband because they keep getting players at levels 42, 15, etc and obviously bosses like Corporal Tenni'syn who require a full group of max level players are definitely not going to be succeeding when they have a level 15 no text chat player who joins in. Not only does this ruin the run, but when they disband the group they have a time penalty because they didnt complete the dungeon.

So can you please add level requirements to entering bosses like Aphrodite 2, Corporal Tenni'syn, etc so this stops happening? i am tired of wasting my time.
Thanks Samuel, this is something we're looking into.