Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trainable & TC Weakness

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Is there a reason why these cards have a 90% accuracy and not 100%? I feel bombarded at the fact that in the time, that these cards can be of an effect, i tend to fizzle out on these spells if i don't have an active infallible or flawless up. Its also become very frustrating when your up against balance and realize your not able to use astral spells without having to worry about it being blown up by their super nova spell. Please increase the accuracy of this spell as it would allow all school to use it effectively without worrying about fizzling.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
angellifeheart on Jul 17, 2019 wrote:
Is there a reason why these cards have a 90% accuracy and not 100%? I feel bombarded at the fact that in the time, that these cards can be of an effect, i tend to fizzle out on these spells if i don't have an active infallible or flawless up. Its also become very frustrating when your up against balance and realize your not able to use astral spells without having to worry about it being blown up by their super nova spell. Please increase the accuracy of this spell as it would allow all school to use it effectively without worrying about fizzling.
If you're playing at level 50 or below yeah I understand

Level 60 and above, your gear will give you global accuracy so it shouldn't be a problem