Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

same-account pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Myself and a bunch of community wizards have risen some concerns for constant abuse of the pvp ranking system by fraudulent accounts. These players play under the same name and gear, but separate computer monitors to give themselves pvp advantages from vsing his or herself to gain rank, playing as the same person making an unfair 1v1 or 2v2, or to give uneven advantages in tournaments or even spectating to see what the other wizards next move is. I think this should be diligently looked at and made better for the community that way people can enjoy pvp again.

Administrator
lilypops1234 on May 9, 2019 wrote:
Myself and a bunch of community wizards have risen some concerns for constant abuse of the pvp ranking system by fraudulent accounts. These players play under the same name and gear, but separate computer monitors to give themselves pvp advantages from vsing his or herself to gain rank, playing as the same person making an unfair 1v1 or 2v2, or to give uneven advantages in tournaments or even spectating to see what the other wizards next move is. I think this should be diligently looked at and made better for the community that way people can enjoy pvp again.
Please report any fraud, hacks, or cheat evidence (please provide actual evidence like screenshots or direct quotes, not just suspicions) and send them to support: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Thanks!