Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea about a Re Playable Titan Dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

I have an Idea about a dungeon that would be Re-Playable each month. The dungeon would have a "Titan" that basically have millions of health, possibly 100 million (this part would be trial and error to figure the best amount).
Basically the rule is you can only enter the dungeon once a month. The idea is that everybody in the game would have a chance to damage the Titan. The Titan does not regain help even if nobody is in the dungeon. Players all throughout the game will have one month to bring down the Titan. At the end of the month there will be a monthly leaderboard of who did the most damage also who did the most healing. the possibilities are endless with what kind of leader boards could be shown. I would imagine it could also be made like the housing dungeons every tier could have their own separate Titan(Tier 1 levels 1-19), (Tier 2 levels 20-39)etc..The drops would be unique to this dungeon. They would be based on the tier levels and the position you have on the leaderboard.

Well that's my idea feel free to chime in with any opinions anything you could think of that could improve the idea I think it would be a great addition.

Mark Dragomleaf L130
Mark Shadowleaf L130
Mark Ravenleaf L125
Mark Silverleaf L10 Warlod
Mark Wyrmleaf L10Warlord
Mark Griffinleaf L10Warlord

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
That's not a bad idea, but I wonder if such a setup is even possible. I think it would dig too deep into the code... and people could bring it down sooner then you'd think, we'd see a couple more "One in a Million" people around.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Interesting idea.

It would certainly be something to keep Max level Wizards busy.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello I am the Author of this post.
I just realized a typo.
In the line "The Titan does not regain help"
The line was supposed to read "The Titan does not regain HEALTH".
Thanks for looking. See you in the spiral!