Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns and mem ership

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
I petition that we be able to gift crowns to other players from the crown shop, as well as the concept of being able to buy a lifetime membership.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Placeofskulls on Nov 15, 2018 wrote:
I petition that we be able to gift crowns to other players from the crown shop, as well as the concept of being able to buy a lifetime membership.
I love that we're able to buy gift certificates online now, but I'm not sure how we're supposed to be able to gift them to someone we don't know irl or has open chat in game. I'd like to gift a membership to another player but he is text chat so writing a code is not possible. I don't know him irl and it's against the ToU to get outside contact details (and would feel weird since he's a kid, I'm an adult!).

Sparck, is there a way to do this? If not, would it be possible to put the option of gifting crowns/membership into the crown shop in game so we can gift to a friend? Is there a reason for this not being an option (I might not be seeing the bigger picture!)?

Survivor
Jul 03, 2011
Victoria FireHeart on Nov 15, 2018 wrote:
I love that we're able to buy gift certificates online now, but I'm not sure how we're supposed to be able to gift them to someone we don't know irl or has open chat in game. I'd like to gift a membership to another player but he is text chat so writing a code is not possible. I don't know him irl and it's against the ToU to get outside contact details (and would feel weird since he's a kid, I'm an adult!).

Sparck, is there a way to do this? If not, would it be possible to put the option of gifting crowns/membership into the crown shop in game so we can gift to a friend? Is there a reason for this not being an option (I might not be seeing the bigger picture!)?
you can give the code inside the game by typing words where he gets the first letter of each.

like when you type (cat forth zebra) its c4z
and so on, but im not sure if it is ok with the ToU or not.