Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mount items

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2013
i think it wood be nice to have the shared bank thats in wizard101 have it connecting to all accounts under the same email sow that way we can move are mounts from one account to anther items to

Explorer
May 13, 2018
Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
I don't think it would fall under that at all.
It isn't trading in the same sense as in that statement.

That statement is referring to player to player trading like is allowed with TCs.

What the OP is suggesting, and I agree with, is expanding the shared bank to include multiple accounts under the same email.

I don't see how that would conflict with their economic philosophy given that at most we would be talking about close friends and family members being able to share items. Users can already do exactly that on any given account.

Explorer
May 23, 2013
Explorer
May 13, 2018
LordVanya on Sep 4, 2018 wrote:
I don't think it would fall under that at all.
It isn't trading in the same sense as in that statement.

That statement is referring to player to player trading like is allowed with TCs.

What the OP is suggesting, and I agree with, is expanding the shared bank to include multiple accounts under the same email.

I don't see how that would conflict with their economic philosophy given that at most we would be talking about close friends and family members being able to share items. Users can already do exactly that on any given account.
They said they can't do it. I asked them myself