Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please give us Dispell shield in PVE!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
This is mainly for Life wizards who suffer the most. I have just been attacked by Gnomes twice in a row meaning I have four life dispels on me. We also have to suffer at the hands of the pesky Myth imp who puts death and life dispels on us. No other school has to put up with this so why should we?

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Taylorash9 on Aug 22, 2018 wrote:
This is mainly for Life wizards who suffer the most. I have just been attacked by Gnomes twice in a row meaning I have four life dispels on me. We also have to suffer at the hands of the pesky Myth imp who puts death and life dispels on us. No other school has to put up with this so why should we?
It doesn't happen as much as we think becasue we are more apt to remember those (expletives removed) times when it was REALLY inconvenient (Yes I just got Forest Lord bladed, trapped, and enhanced and cast... Mob goes first and casts Myth Imp... *sigh*).

Yes, having a disperse dispel spell would be GREAT.

On a side note, Why does nearly EVERY boss in the higher level worlds feel the need to cheat? I mean I understand that we are so supposed to be challenged but, really? I can understand MAJOR bosses (I don't like it but can understand) cheating to make it more of a challenge but do not understand why every instance minor boss has to have a cheat of some sort.

Steven Ghoststalker

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Dispel shields are not intended to be in PvE, when Kingsisle released them last Summer, the Dispel shields occurring in PvE was a bug, and it was fixed.