Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

loading time screen problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
so this problem keeps going on, me and my friend experienced loading timeouts, its really annoying, like for example, when your in a dungeon and you going through like, waterworks, winterbane, etc dungeons, its very annoying, and you can get loading screen timeouts and have to shut off wizard101 and go onto wizard101 again,
i experienced it when i was going to shopping district, or somewhere else i don't remember, then i got a loading timeout, and it was kinda annoying, cause i had to go off wizard101 and go on wizard101 basically again,
i didn't want to use the words, thats starts with L i don't like the ideas of hackers getting ideas, but this has to be fixed!
sincerly, - wizard

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I have the exact problem,

I was doing mirror lake today and I got defeated in a battle so i fled and when i went back, I was on the loading screen for minutes then I was forced to exit wizard101 and the dungeon.

It's really not fair that this happens to players, what did we do to deserve this? It really bugs me that this happens to people a lot especially when they are going through dungeons and important things. KI please fix this.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Sometimes this occurs after updates for the game or your own computer. I first recommend checking your internet connection. Secondly, I recommend you reinstall the game to get rid of any possible data corruption. If the game is still giving you this issue contact Kingsisle. If enough people bring this issue to light, they are more likely to investigate it.