Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Crafting Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
My younger brother just got the quest in Krokotopia where he needs to make two Rings of Insight. He made them, but accidentally sold one of them. The quest still told him to talk to the guy who gave him the quest, but the character wouldn't talk to him! We tried making another Ring, logging out and logging back in, leaving the Oasis and coming back- but nothing works. Has anyone had the same problem, or knows what to do?

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Have him go to the Bazaar and buy the Ring of Insight back. It sounds like he's already crafted two, so the credit for completing that part of the quest is there. Be sure that he has TWO rings in his backpack when he goes to Wulyam.

As soon as he turns in the two rings, he will get full credit and be able to move on.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
May 29, 2010
Hello! I ran into this problem recently when I was questing to level up my grandmaster pvp wizard to grandmaster, with the early crafting quest at least, unsure about the recent ones, you need the items from the quest in your backpack to talk to the quest giver even if it says the quest is completed. Don't worry though, your brother doesn't have to craft another ring as it as long as he has crafted two at some point while having the quest. He only needs any old rings in his backpack to complete the quest as long as there the same type and while no npc vendors sell them, he can pick one up from the bazaar for super cheap.

- Jason Darkstone