Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Bugs

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
To whoever reads this,

So far this world has had more bugs than any other new update.

Here is a list of things that are major/minor bugs.

I hope there will be a fix soon!

-The item in the Astral Scholar's office that is supposed to replay the final cut scene doesn't work.

-After leaving the "secret tunnel" dungeon, it will take you to the outside of Crusher's lair.

-The Life equipment from the Beastman Fight Club's drops have been seen dropping from the Elite mob "Gannon"

-I don't know if this is a bug, but the final boss of part 1 is yet to drop anything good in my 4 runs of him. I know the Beastman Fight Club has trouble with drops and this one may too.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thanks for your reports.

-The Life equipment from the Beastman Fight Club's drops have been seen dropping from the Elite mob "Gannon"

Can you give us a bit more information here? What type of equipment? (Hat, Robe, Shoes, Wand, Ring, Athame, Amulet, and/or Deck) What are the names of the equipment?

-I don't know if this is a bug, but the final boss of part 1 is yet to drop anything good in my 4 runs of him. I know the Beastman Fight Club has trouble with drops and this one may too.

Sorry. There is a known issue involving the loot in the Fight Club encounter: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-offline-welcome-to-empyrea-8ad6a4255f529a5b015f9926e3911c5d/8ad6a4255f529a5b015f9934c4581e2c#8ad6a4255f529a5b015f9934c4581e2c

Explorer
Jun 17, 2011
Dworgyn on Nov 13, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for your reports.

Can you give us a bit more information here? What type of equipment? (Hat, Robe, Shoes, Wand, Ring, Athame, Amulet, and/or Deck) What are the names of the equipment?

Sorry. There is a known issue involving the loot in the Fight Club encounter: https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-offline-welcome-to-empyrea-8ad6a4255f529a5b015f9926e3911c5d/8ad6a4255f529a5b015f9934c4581e2c#8ad6a4255f529a5b015f9934c4581e2c
Yes I have a little bit of information about this dungeon.

I was doing my research and I realized that the whole dungeon is most likely glitched.

I went to the wizard101 wiki and found some interesting things about the dungeon.

From Gannon I got the "Cabalist Stompers of The First" a life pair of boots that is very good to be dropped form an elite boss. When I looked at the wiki page for him I realized that he had cabal gear for other school too. Here is his wiki page: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Gannon#axzz4yRS5TxYA

I continued to look into this dungeon and figured out that other bosses in this dungeon are dropping weird things as well.

Madd'n drops 4 pairs of cabal boots and 1 cabal hat according to the wiz wiki: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Madd%27n#axzz4yRS5TxYA

D'viss also drops Cabal boots, robes, and hats. His wiki page is right here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:D%27viss#axzz4yRS5TxYA

I think that you guys may have switched the drops for the beastman fight club into this dungeon "secret tunnel" hope I could help!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
I've been having trouble with the game itself lately ever since the new world was released, if i may put my own bugs in on this thread. So far i have had MAJOR lag issues even on basically empty severs and all settings off AND i have a very good computer when it comes to gaming so this game should be a breeze for the computer. I've never had this many lag issues ever with the game until now. The game freezes for mass amounts of time and ruins battles and gets me killed because the game doesn't kick over to the new round for the battle for me but in reality the game continues on without me and it's like I'm afk. As for walking around, i can't talk to anyone or grab anything for quests or chests without the option disappearing as the game glitches out and creatures start marching through walls. This has been going on long enough and i can't handle this anymore. Its making the game completely unplayable.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
arielillusion on Nov 16, 2017 wrote:
I've been having trouble with the game itself lately ever since the new world was released, if i may put my own bugs in on this thread. So far i have had MAJOR lag issues even on basically empty severs and all settings off AND i have a very good computer when it comes to gaming so this game should be a breeze for the computer. I've never had this many lag issues ever with the game until now. The game freezes for mass amounts of time and ruins battles and gets me killed because the game doesn't kick over to the new round for the battle for me but in reality the game continues on without me and it's like I'm afk. As for walking around, i can't talk to anyone or grab anything for quests or chests without the option disappearing as the game glitches out and creatures start marching through walls. This has been going on long enough and i can't handle this anymore. Its making the game completely unplayable.
You may want to contact our Customer Support and provide them with more information so they can help identify the problem.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

(Just anecdotally it sounds more like a problem with your connection to our servers than the game itself. Have you run a spyware removal or virus removal program lately and how many other programs that connect to the Internet are you running in the background at the same time? Are your drivers up to date? What kind of connection to the Internet do you have? These would be great pieces of information to supply support when you contact them.)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2008
I will send them a report then. As for running malware programs and otherwise, i have ran multiple programs to check for anything remotely slowing my computer and everything is in tip top shape. I've had other players i was playing with report the same thing happening to them ever since the world release I honestly think it is due to an overflow of people on the severs since the release causing the game itself to slow since the game usually doesn't see this much traffic every day. Like i mentioned this has never happened to me before on any computer i have played the game on (I've played on a handful of different ones throughout the years I've played) until now so it's a standout problem.