Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The level 10 school PvP guides

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Greetings!

I LOVE to PVP. No other way around it. I decided in order to help spread pvp, I came up with these guides for 7 schools. Enjoy.

, Level 10
Pet: triple damage double resist (or something like that) Spectre Lord
Athame/Ring: Heartsteel/Duelist's Daredevil Ring.
Hat: Anything can work until Veteran hat
Robe: Wysteria Lore pack robe. Any will work
Boots: Prof. Hoard boots/Watchtower boots. Anything can work until Veteran boots.
Wand: Duelist's Dancing Blade or Dragoon's Rapier (level 10)
Amulet: Nightshade's Choker.
Deck: Duelist's Devil-May-Care Deck.

I would recommend having infallible(s), Iceblade and Icebird, possibly a snow shark, tower shields, I recommend three or four, and an Ice Guardian. Strategy is up to you.

, Level 10.
Same gear as previous, only with a Fire pet on an Enchanted Armament pet.
Boots: Change them to the Fire/Balance boots of the Wysteria Lore pack or the fire prof. hoard boots.
You'll need Rampage. Blade, Infallible, Enchanted Rampage, Fire beetle. That's how to win with fire.

, Level (12).
Same gear as previous, with a clockwork paladin. Ward or balance pet would work. Wysteria Lore boots.
If you're tryhard enough, you'd have lore and savage paw. If not, just carry elf and judgement. I would do level 12 on Balance in this scenario. Sideboard is up to you.

, Level 10.
All storm focuses on at this level is raw damage. A mist triton pet would be good, same with some bolts, infallible, and Catch of the Day. Sideboard is up to you.

, Level 10.
Death is a bit tricky. again, a death version of an enchanted armament is in order. Blade and focus on skeletal dragon. Death scarab could be useful, I'm not sure. Double deathblade/infallible. I have not done Death before, only played against it. Gear from the top for death. Sideboard is up to you.

, Level 10.
Myth is simply Blade and Orthrus. Golem Minions can waste wand hits, or, if your opponent is unlucky enough, a hit. Like I said, you'll need the gear from the top. Sideboard is up to you.

, Level 10.
Life has heals in their deck, but they heavily rely on Masteries. I would do Myth mastery to be honest. I'm being specific about sideboard in this scenario. One Cyclops Minion, One Mythblade, One storm beetle, three tower shields, One infallible, One Orthrus, One Medusa, One monstrous. Strategy is up to you.

I hope this guide helped you all, as I try to make it modern. If you have them, I would use Wild Wing Headdress for the hat, Wysteria's lore robe, and Wysteria lore boots/prof. hoard boots. Pets can be flexible to some extent.